Red Deer River Naturalists

The Red Deer river Naturalists are a group dedicated to learning about and preserving natural history. They have regular programs with speakers and many field trips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 16, 2012

First Crow of 2012

     Today I saw the first crow of 2012 . (for me that is) So about 1:30 PM there was a crow cruising over the neighborhood and I could hear other crows. I'm sure that crow have been sighted in the area before these. Mine were sighted in Sunnybrook which is a neighborhood in southeast Red Deer.


     Crows have many different calls but the spring call when they first arrive is the one I like best. So we will have crows with us until late September our early October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Wise Fun

Gain information and experience by following natural Wise . Make comments and ask questions about our posts. Tell us about your experiences.